January 25, 2014

PINK PTI Blog Hop!

Long time, no see!!  Seems like time is just FLYING by these days, so many things to do, so little time.  My children's schedule keeps me super busy these days, so crafting has not been at the top of the list, but I'm trying to make a point to MAKE more time for it!

I just got a box of new goodies from PTI, and decided it would be a good time to put some of them to use!  The challenge this month is to feature the color PINK :).  I've been loving all of the cards made with that tilted layer (though I don't have the dies) but I made my own, and went with it.  

The scalloped trim was made with the heart border die, and I used the small heart image from Heart-2-Heart #3 .  The sentiment is from Wonderful Words: Love Mini Stamp Set.  Clean and simple - added some white iridescent sequins for some sparkle :)  
This card also fits the current Case Study Challenge - a great card by Donna Mikasa
Thanks for popping by today, can't wait to see the other projects everyone has made!  Happy Saturday, make it a great one! :)

Tracey

Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderful Words: Love Mini Stamp Set, Heart-2-Heart #3
Ink: Berry Sorbet
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Select White
Accessories: White iridescent sequins

21 comments:

Charlene said...

Adorable card!!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the text LOVE and the sequins and hearts! PRETTY card, Tracey!

Bonnie W. A.k.a Cardm8kr63 said...

Great card! I love how you used the heart border for the tilted layer.

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is cute! Love the way you mixed the sequins with the stamped hearts.

Rosemary said...

so cute... love all the sequins!!

Marcia said...

CAS and lovely! :0)

victoria h said...

lovely CAS card

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute card today Tracey!

Crafty Kate said...

Super cute!

Kristii said...

Sooooo pretty!! Love all the hearts and sequins!!

berryblue said...

This is great! I love the mix of sequins and stamps on the angled panel!

carol (krillsister) said...

Awesome. Great way to make the border.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so lovely! I love that angle and the placement of your sequins!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty Tracey! I love the tilted panel and all the hearts and sequins!

Kathy Mc said...

What a sweet card!

Wendy G. said...

Really great card! I love the tilted front panel with the scallop border, so cute!

Annheidel said...

Sweet card!

Julia Aston said...

Love your heart and sequin pattern!

nancy jane said...

Fabulous card. Great mix of hearts and sequins. I'm still trying to figure out how you maneuvered the corner with the heart borders. I'm thinking that they must be overlapped. If so, you did it perfectly.

Laura Davis said...

This is adorable!
Laura

Debby Hughes said...

Oh so sweet and perfectly placed :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)